Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The First of Many

Hello everyone! My name is Brooke Mercedes. Photography, well, it's my life. I know that sounds cliche, but only because its true. Does that make sense? Ha.
I don't see the world in the same way that others do apparently. The way I photograph is exactly how I see things. People must like it, considering they offer to pay money for it. Crazy right? I thought so! Anyway, this blog is going to be a combination of my work, and of myself. Let's see if we can get everyone to be able to embark on this grand adventure together, shall we?

Thanks to all who are supportive to me and what I do.

Mucho Love,

Brooke Mercedes

P.S. !! Attached are some photos of myself, so you can put a face to the name. Photos were take by Brandon Prince. Thanks Brandon for making me look gorgeous! :]





No comments:

Post a Comment